Configuration file is a simple yaml file with options-value pairs, for instance
smart-quotes: false auto-prefix: true auto-import: "from orangecanvas.utils.localization.si import plsi, plsi_sz"
The available options are
- If set to
false, strings in translated sources will have the same quotes as in the original source. Otherwise, if translation of a single-quoted includes a single quote, Trubar will output a double-quoted string and vice-versa. If translated message contains both types of quotes, they must be escaped with backslash.
- If set, Trubar will turn strings into f-strings if translation contains braces and adding an f- prefix makes it a syntactically valid string, unless the original string already included braces, in which case this may had been a pattern for
- A string that, if specified, is prepended to the beginning of each source file with translation. The use is described in the section on plural forms.
- A path of directory whose content is copied into translated sources. See the section on plural forms.
- A regular expression for filtering out the files that should not be translated. The primary use for this is to exclude unit tests.
encoding(default: system locale)
- Characted encoding for .jaml files, such as